The United States is one of the prime destinations for students who are looking to benefit from a top notch and widely recognized international education. However, there are limited scholarship options for international students who wish to study in the US for free. To help you, We compiled a list of scholarships in USA offered by US Colleges and Universities as well as scholarships granted by US government and institutions.
The Humphrey Fellowship Program is for experienced professionals interested in strengthening their leadership skills through a mutual exchange of knowledge and understanding about issues of common concern in the U.S. and Fellows’ home countries.
Fellows are placed at one of the participating USA universities. Fellows are not able to choose which university they will attend. Rather, they are assigned in diverse groups of 7-15 to the most appropriate host institution based on their area of interest and professional field.
The Fellowship provides for:
• Payment of tuition and fees at the assigned host university;
• Pre-academic English language training, if required;
• A maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance;
• Accident and sickness coverage;
• A book allowance;
• A one-time computer subsidy;
• Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the program and domestic travel to required program events);
• A Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits and conferences
Eligibility and How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: click the boxx bellow fill the form, print and submit two sets of the Printed Application Forms at the venue of the interview as scheduled.
The Application and Eligibility Portal Will Not be Open Unless You Clickk the boxx ( IMAGE ) Bellow.